Buchanan Park, Berwick, Victoria.
The park is named after James Buchanan (1827-1914) who came to Berwick in the 1840s.
The park is located on Clyde Road Berwick and was formerly the Berwick Agricultural Show Grounds, before they re-located to Akoonah Park.
James Buchanan was MLC for the South Eastern province 1876 to approximately 1900. He also served on the Berwick District Road Board, the Berwick Shire Council and was a founding member of St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Berwick.